List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kartouche (a possible translation aid) - request for feedback
From:       Kevin Donnelly <kevin () dotmon ! com>
Date:       2003-02-24 11:01:22

On Monday 24 February 2003 7:55 am, Frikkie Thirion wrote:
> the parts that really adds to the functionality of Kartouche.

OK.  But I think it would be useful to at least read over your scripts - I
might learn something!

> I'd like to start looking into that. Is the source code somewhere available
> for download? I could maybe hack away a few hours at it tonight.

Great!  I am almost finished sorting them out with a proper manual - I'm
hoping to post them tonight.  Please note that they may not be as elegant as
they could be - that's for the next version(s)!  But if you could come up
with ideas for that, it would be a very useful chunk of additional
functionality.

Best wishes

Kevin