List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Translation of wwwtesting
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2003-02-05 13:50:56

Good idea. You might want to check how this translation scheme is
implemented in php sources of SquirrelMail, www.squirrelmail.org -
user agent language is autodetected, so including the line like

include_once ("i18n/de.inc");

is not necessary. More, PHP has gettext support, so writing one's
own function is also not necessary, but it is necessary to build PHP
with gettext support and use the proper structure of translation
catalogs.

Grisha