List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Suggestions for reading kmail?
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-30 8:06:58

Am Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2003 00:33 schrieb Rinse de Vries:

> i'd say: use KMAil to read the messages :o)

Well, if you can get KMail to properly display messages in Lao you achieve
more than I do. If I copy a Lao message from KBabel to the KMail editor it
looks fine there (font set to Arial Unicode) but soon as it is saved to the
drafts folder or is received after being sent KMail displays nothing but
"unknown character" symbols for me.

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org