List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [K3b-user] K3b 0.8 message freeze
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-01-27 9:53:59

Am Montag, 27. Januar 2003 10:32 schrieb Sebastian Trueg:

> since I was not sure how to inform all translators I kind of broadcast this
> message. Please don't hit me but tell me how to do it right the next time.
>
> K3b 0.8 is nearly ready and because of that we start a message freeze for
> about one week. I know that this is not much but 0.8 is not that a huge
> version number. So is't not that important that every message has been
> localized. But if you want it to now would be a good time....

Since posting of this message was delayed for some time I would suggest you
extend your freeze a bit anyway. If the program in its present state is worth
an official release it should also be worth proper translations. This is not
possible without a freeze of at least something like 10+ days for a program
of this size.

Regards,

Thomas

--