List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    greek_keyboard in kde3 ?
From:       Henri-Paul Coulon <coulon () otenet ! gr>
Date:       2003-01-22 11:37:41

Hello!
I am french living in Greece and so using greek language in some documents
I  am rather old ,( 50 ) and don't remember what I have done 2 or 3 years ago.
My hard disk was destroyed last month and was obliged to reinstall from the
beginning.
I have SuSE 8 with kde 3.0.0
I installed the packages xfntgr-*-1.0-1.noarch.rpm for greeks fonts
and the greek keyboard with KDE , but it doesn't really work .
for exemple with OpenOffice.org it works only with grfixed ,with Gimp nothing
happen (like no keyboard).
If I look to the kde2-minihowto, I have first to change my locale LANG=gr, but
I want it in french, Is there a solution to change only my keyboard when I
need it.
my default key board is US and I have US( with deadkey) for french accent
If somebody can helpme it will be good
Thank you!

--
Have a look at our webside: www.karapanou.fr.fm