List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE_3_1_BRANCH breakages
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-12-19 8:49:52

Hi,

sorry, I didn't notice earlier as somehow I wasn't unsubscribed from the
list and didn't get any messages here.

I've fixed the two problems (loosing of non-ASCII characters in msgid and
cupsdconf overwriting message strings of cupsdconf2) that I was told about
today.

The question is what else is remaining and which translatotions got broken
now. Is the problem going to be "autocorrected" by an unbroken msgmerge?

Otherwise I'll probably have to write a script to fix the unintentionally
introduced fuzzies. Please let me know.

--
Dirk (received 190 mails today)