List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Lao Team ready
From:       "Anousak" <anousak () muanglao ! com>
Date:       2002-12-05 15:44:00

First of all,

I have been working to resolve Qt problem for the last 3 months for Lao
support and finally it's working now. Thanks to Pablo and Qt folks for
their great help.

My Lao localization team is starting to work on the first thing now:
kdelibs. I will then forward to Thomas, and take it from there.
Several of things I would like very much to ask you have already done
these essentials steps:

My plan:

Complete all necessary KDE modules like kdelibs.po, desktop.po, and
kdebase. After that I like to work on kword, konquerbrowser, kmail, and
kspread.

Questions:

1. Is it possible to compile the above modules independently and run it?
If so, what are steps?
2. Will my selected or translation font be a DEFAULT one? Or will it be
something else? If not, how I can specify to use that particular Lao
UNIOCDE font?

Thanks,

Anousak S.

Lao Team Coordinator