List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Arabic Translation New coordinator
From:       Isam Bayazidi <bayazidi () arabeyes ! org>
Date:       2002-11-29 11:16:45

Dear Thomas..
  I am Isam Bayazidi, Arabic Language translation project coordinator from
Arabeyes .. We in Arabeyes had assigned Hicham Amaoui to be the KDE Arabic
translation project coordinator, he is CCed above. He will represent Arabeyes
for all KDE translation issues, nevertheless I will stay observing and
helping Hicham when ever he needs it ..
  He will apply/applied for a CVS account for KDE CVS Server .. I hope that it
will not take as much time as it take for me :-)	 I am not sure if you can
push for it.. or know how we can ..
  Arabic Translation Team info in i18n.kde.org will be updated accordingly
soon. I thought that I would give you a note anyhow ..

Thanks
Isam Bayazidi