List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    1.2.1
From:       "Erik K. Pedersen" <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2002-11-21 13:17:12

As far as I can tell there was put a tag KOFFICE_1_2_RELEASE on say
kde-i18n/da/messages/koffice/kword.po, so that tag gives the ones I would
like you to use for a 1.2.1 release. I am not sure how to make corrections
before this release though because apparently no branch was made, or can I
just make changes under the KOFFICE_1_2_RELEASE tag? I assume there have been
no changes in the pot-files for the 1.2.1 release, so I should not really
need any changes.

Erik (Danish team)