List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE hindi coordinator
From:       Guntupalli Karunakar <karunakar () freedomink ! org>
Date:       2002-11-20 9:39:45

Hi,
  I have started KDE translation work for Hindi taking some
translation from Gnome , some small pots are done, also started
kdelibs.pot. For couple of months pace would be slow, later on hope to
accelerate it. I would like to take over as Hindi coordinator for KDE
from current coordinator.
 Website for KDE Hindi team will be http://www.indlinux.org/hindi/kde/
 Mailing list
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/indlinux-hindi-kde
 Coordinator email: karunakar at freedomink.org

Regards,
Karunakar

--
Hating people is like burning down your house to get rid of a rat -
Anon