On Die, 19 Nov 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote: > PS: The CVS freeze is not yet over. You still must not change i18n strings, > and please hold back bigger code changes and new features, because it will > make possible CVS tag movings really difficult. The CVS freeze > will be opened when the CVS is branched, which is when 3.1 is > being announced. I'll notify you separately. Please note that this was directed at the developers. Translators are of course free to check in new translations, but don't expect them to be included in KDE 3.1.0 unless it happens that I have to redo the kde-i18n tarball. -- Dirk (received 99 mails today)