List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    FTP upload access on i18n.kde.org
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-11-17 17:08:01

       Dear friends,

  This message is intended for teams hosted
on i18n.kde.org server.

1) Now is possible to have access to private FTP space.
You have 50 MBytes quota with 1000 files maximum.
Your space can be accessed by users as:
ftp://ftp.i18n.kde.org/teams/<lang_code>/

2) Please send me the:
* username  (lower ASCII leters and digits)
* password
* team name

Note: you can send me the password crypted as made
by crypt() function or MD5 as cripted in your
passwd file when you enable MD5 password. This
is OK at least on Linux.

The FTP server address is ftp.i18n.kde.org
Talk with team coordinators before requesting
access. Send mail to me privately with CC to
your team coordinator and Thomas Diehl.

3) I request you to remove all the big, non-php and non-html files
from i18n.kde.org CVS. These files (i.e. *.tar.gz, *.gz etc.)
must be located from now on your FTP space.

P.S.
  1) If are real needs for more space, please send a request to me.
  2) Put on your FTP only KDE related stuff.
  3) Anonymous download is throtled to 20KBytes/s

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org
Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org