List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: some apps depend on locale?
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2002-11-08 5:43:09

>> Doesn't it use some DCOP calls to communicate betwwen the Catalog
>> manager and the main KBabel window?
SV> Yes, it does and it does it wrong :-(( Anyway, it works ATM and
SV> I'll clean up the mess after 3.1 is out. I don't want to break it
SV> just now.

The problem is that KBabel is not the only one application which title
is broken. It was just an example. Some Control center modules, like
fonts module, also suffer from it (while some are OK). Should I
prepare a list of such apps? ;)

Can you give a hint how it can be fixed, so we can do something at
least for 3.1.1 ?

SK> I'm afraid I'll have to refresh my russian, KDE breaks quite
SK> easily with it. Any recommendations for a teaching book? :)
User guide, it is translated into very nice Russian, indeed :)

Best regards,
 Grisha