List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: RE: KDevelop/Gideon Translations
From:       Stephan Johach <lucardus () onlinehome ! de>
Date:       2002-10-28 18:53:37

Hi all

This is what I got from Caleb Tennis, the current release dude
for kdevelop.

Stephan

Subject: RE: KDevelop/Gideon Translations
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 10:55:21 -0500
From: "Caleb Tennis" <caleb@aei-tech.com>
To: "Stephan Johach" <lucardus@onlinehome.de>
Cc: "Thomas Diehl" <thd@kde.org>, "Stefan Winter" <mail@stefan-winter.de>,
"Harald Fernengel" <harry@kdevelop.org>

Oof, sorry that happened, I was not aware that it happened, though I
probably did it.  I'm not that familiar with the i18n process since English
is my native language, but I'm learning!  My apologies!

We are going to try to sync our final release for gideon to KDE 3.2, so
until then I don't think we are going to consider ourselves stable.  I would
like for Dirk to use the ALPHA 1 release with KDE 3.1, but that's at his
discretion.  If you want to use that as your base for finalizing strings for
the KDE 3.1 final, please do so.  I'll definitely keep you all in the loop
as to what our schedule is.

Caleb