List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Please run ./update_xml
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-10-25 9:25:14

> Why is this is a requirement? Why isn't date(pofile)==date(docbook)
> correct?

I checked again the source code, and it looks correct.

I wanted to test it, but so far I have not been able to find an example of po
files and docbook files committed at the same second.

Please contact me in private if you know such an example. Otherwise I will
consider that we have been not been speaking about the real problem, and
defer any change.

Even for the five minutes tolerance, as Erik has not had any more problem
since he's been doing it in the right order, I will wait until a real case
where it is needed shows up.

--
- Linux produces remarkedly less hot air than Windows: under
Windows, the processor gets hot after just a few minutes...