List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Wrong template names & outdated templates
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-10-24 20:44:33

Le Thursday 24 October 2002 22:32, Erik K. Pedersen a écrit:
> Torsdag 24 oktober 2002 07:04   skrev Erik K. Pedersen:
> > I can't compile kdebase. Apparently kcontrol_socks.pot should have been
> > called kcontrol_proxy_socks.pot Don't know how that happend
>
> I changed those names, so now it does compile.

[eric@mac kcontrol]$ ls */*.docbook | grep -v index.docbook
arts/midi.docbook
khtml/nsplugin.docbook
proxy/socks.docbook

There were only three of these naming problems. Two of them (midi and
nsplugin) have already been fixed, and the third one (socks) will get done
tomorrow as already said in another message.

To be noticed too: kcontrol_panel.pot was outdated. That one is fixed, but
there might be other templates in the same case :-(. Don't hesitate to report
them.

--
- Linux produces remarkedly less hot air than Windows: under
Windows, the processor gets hot after just a few minutes...