List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [kde-edu-devel] Fwd: Re: Question about kdeedu/knorskverbs
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-09-26 6:35:47

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 23:59, Mahfouf Anne-Marie wrote:
> >Please don't remove it before we have an answer to the following question
> > :
> >
> >Is the project still maintained somewhere else ? If yes, we can move the
> >existing templates and translations to others/, so we don't lose the
> >existing
> >work.
>
> yes. It should go in kdenonbeta but I don't think it has been done yet.
> I'll have to ask to someone to do it from the attic.

I have finally removed the documentation, as it was just a few strings saying
that the documentation was not ready. I suggest we move the application
messages to kdenonbeta as soon as the application itself is resurrected from
the Attic.

Meanwhile, do not spend too much energy in translating it.

--
Éric Bischoff
KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam