On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Marco Wegner wrote: > > > 5) Is there any way of "bookmarking" where you are in the file you are > > translating? Eg, if you are at string 789, and go to another string to > > change it, is there an easy way to get back to 789 (other than writing it > > down on a bit of paper and then using Go To, which I am currently doing). > > Bookmarks have recently been implemented in KBabel. But unfortunately it's too > late for KDE 3.1. As a workaround, you can use history (similar to Konqueror) - in Go menu. Or, if you are totally lost, you can use Undo/Redo to jump to the most recently changed messages. (This one is my favourite :-)). Stanislav