List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Some Greek translator can help here?
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-23 20:52:07

Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org
Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

Hello! My name is Kostas and i am from Greece. On May I installed linux in my \
computer because i want to have a real reliable operating system. After the \
installation I  understood that linux is the operating system which anyone should \
have in his computer. So i want to take part in the communications of the translation \
teams and help linuxto be better. Please send me a e-mail to tell me i am translate \
some howtos or other texts from English to Greek.