List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Problems with KBabel
From:       Pablo de Vicente <pvicentea () wanadoo ! es>
Date:       2002-09-18 13:50:24

Hello,

 I am experiencing problems with KBabel. Unfortunately they are random and I
do not identify a clear cause-consequence relationship. KBabel crashes with
some entries of the PO files I download from the CVS. To overcome the problem
I msgmerge the file again and then problems disappear.

I am using Debian Woody/Unstable + KDE 3.0.3

Any other people with the same problem?

Pablo de Vicente