On Thursday 19 September 2002 01:03, Rinse de Vries wrote: > I think the rule should be: > if it is an official recognized language, then it should be accepted > If it is a dialect, then not. Hey ! France does not recognize its dialects although they are widely=20 spoken... Should we prevent them from having Occitan, Breton, Occitan,=20 Basque, and so on ? Even better : Basque is recognized by Spain but not by France, and it's s= poken=20 in both countries. Do you want to half-include it ? ;-) --=20 =C9ric Bischoff KDE : ad expugnandum tabulam scriptoriam suam