List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [Fwd: Patch for missing i18n in kdeprint]
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-09-09 13:40:19

On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:26:36 +0200 (MEST), Malcolm Hunter wrote:

>Hi Thomas,
>
>> This is about a big (although not yet specified) number of long strings
>> tha
>> are to be included into cupsdconf.pot, mostly "What's This" stuff. Michael
>>
>> Goffioul is unsure about including them this late in the game for 3.1 but
>> 'm
>> inclined to give the go ahead on it.
>>
>> Any objections?
>
>How many is big? I have no objections, so long as I get time to proof read
>too.

Not sure as regards proof reading of these strings at all.

_Maybe_ (really don't know) these strings are coming directly from CUPS
config files and we might have the same difficulties with these as with
ppdtranslations.po (ie: no real chance to correct spelling errors at
all). -- Michael?

Regards,

Thomas

---