List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: cvs error *PANIC* administration files missing
From:       Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung () fedu ! uec ! ac ! jp>
Date:       2002-09-05 10:01:40

Thank you,

 -A removed sticky tags|date and I have commited po files successfully to
kdegames.

Hung Vu

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Malcolm Hunter wrote:

> On Wednesday 04 September 2002 15:22, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> > It did not work...
> >
> > [vuhung@ns tmp]$ cvs co -A kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames
> > cvs checkout: ignoring kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames (CVS/Repository
> > missing)
> > cvs server: Updating kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames
> > U kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames/.cvsignore
> > U kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames/Makefile.am
> > cvs checkout: move away kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames/desktop_kdegames.po;
> > it is
> >  in the way
> > C kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames/desktop_kdegames.po
> > U kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames/kbounce.po
> > [vuhung@ns tmp]$ cd kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames/
> > [vuhung@ns kdegames]$ ls
> > CVS                  katomic.po      kbounce.po    kjumpingcube.pot
> > Makefile.am          kbattleship.po  kbounce.pot   ksame.pot
> > desktop_kdegames.po  kblackbox.pot   kenolaba.pot
> > [vuhung@ns kdegames]$ cvs add katomic.po
> > cvs add: in directory .:
> > cvs [add aborted]: *PANIC* administration files missing
> > [vuhung@ns kdegames]$ cvs commit -m " - " katomic.po
> > cvs commit: in directory .:
> > cvs [commit aborted]: *PANIC* administration files missing
>
> Did you move kde-i18n directory out of the way first? It checks out fine.
>
> mv kde-i18n kde-i18n.old
> cvs co -A kde-i18n/vi/messages/kdegames
>
> Regards,
> Malcolm
> --
> KDE Proof Reading Team
> KDE GB English Translation Team

|            Nguyen Vu Hung( vuhung@kde.org )              |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan   |
| Takeshi's small space   http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?       http://vi.i18n.kde.org/          |
| VYSA                    http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vn Linux Users Group    http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |