List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kdelibs.po
From:       Malcolm Hunter <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-09-01 23:11:53

Hi all,

This one got me worried, but Stephan's fix of the semi-plural form is right:

msgid:
_n: translators: not called for n == 1\n
Do you really want to delete these %n items?

msgstr:
translators: not called for n == 1\n    <- leave this line untranslated
Do you really want to delete these %n items?

ie. Just treat it as a normal plural but don't translate for 1 item.

Regards,
Malcolm

P.S. Apologies if I was the only one confused by this. :¬)
--
KDE Proof Reading Team
KDE GB English Translation Team