List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: question about kbabel and the translation database..
From:       Ramon Casha <rcasha () waldonet ! net ! mt>
Date:       2002-08-29 5:14:00

When you compile kbabel, if the db2-devel package is not installed, the
translation database is disabled. So it depends on whether the packagers had
this package installed. He could recompile it himself. I did so because
apparently Mandrake's KDE3 binaries don't have it.

Ramon Casha
Maltese Translation Team

Nhar Il-Ħamis, 29 ta' Awissu 2002 23:33, Rinse de Vries kiteb/kitbet: