List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Short message unfreezes after every x.x.0 release? [was: Re: KOffice style guide fixes]
From:       Stephan Binner <binner () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-24 16:03:17

Thomas Diehl wrote:

>> I wish KDE would allow i18n bugfixes for a short period after every x.x.0
> This would be fine with me, provided we can get Dirk or somebody else to do
> the message merges (and, in this case, sort them out for KOffice somehow
> which AFAIK proved pretty difficult so far).

I asked Dirk and it would be fine for him. But he doubted that the translation
teams are organized/disciplined enough to make necessary translations within
the time frame until x.x.1 release (e.g. with guessed 6 weeks distance from
x.x.0 to x.x.1 and one week open for i18n fixes, there would be 5 weeks left).

Bye,
   Steve