List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Fwd: ANNOUNCE: possible mail outage
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-08-16 10:03:58

Subject: ANNOUNCE: possible mail outage
Date: Freitag, 16. August 2002 11:41
From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>
To: kde-core-devel@mail.kde.org
Cc: kde-devel@kde.org, sysadmin@office.kde.org

Hi!

We finally got new hardware for our mail, bug and web server
master.kde.org. While we migrate to the new server, expect
mail outage of a couple of hours. We can't forsee how long
this will take, but you can report problems (beside "I don't
get mail") at sysadmin@office.kde.org. This server will stay
online and handle email as backup (but not deliver kde.org
mail).

The bug system may be out for a bit longer as it's priority
isn't as high as mail and mailing lists. So better start
kbugbuster in offline mode and fetch all bug descriptions
NOW :)

Greetings, Stephan