List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: My final chance
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2002-08-14 8:34:53

Dear Roozbeh,

If you don't have a write access to KDE cvs, why don't you just
translate untranslated pot-files and then send it to someone who can
commit it for you? Not necessarily your opponent.

If the coordinator doesn't agree 100% with the style of your
translation, he will have to edit it to an extent he feels necessary
and keep it in place. If he deliberately removes your translation
(that I don't think he will), then you can complain he is really
harmful.

But never feel discouraged.

Grisha