List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Armenian support
From:       a.najarian () att ! net
Date:       2002-07-31 17:27:17

> I am currently working on an Armenian Translation of
> KDE

Great!  Would you be interested in joining the efforts
on this?  How far along are you?  Are you working with
someone?

May I ask where you are, geographically?  I am in Boston
right now, but will be going to Armenia for the upcoming
academic year, to do a volunteer project there.

Let me know, thanks,
Anoush

> > On Tuesday 30 Jul 2002 19:50, a.najarian@att.net
> wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I am looking for anyone working on the Armenian
> >> translation of KDE (and of anything else Linux-
related,
> >> for that matter) and/or anyone interested in joining
> >> such an effort.
> >>
> >> I am looking to start a group that would work on the
> >> support of Armenian.
> >>
> >> Let me know,
> >
> > Shant Hovsepian (CC'd) made a similar enquiry in
April this year.