List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    User question Kedit
From:       Annemieke den Teuling <annemiek () competa ! com>
Date:       2002-07-29 12:45:42

Hello

I hope you people can and want to help me,
when using kedit for typing arabic it works just fine.
But when I save the file and reopen it, it displays a lot of ???, but no
arabic.
Is this a know problem?
Does somebody know a solution or a better application to read/write/save
arabic text files?

Thanks in advance,

Annemieke
--
---------
"UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because