List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Tibetan font and keyboard map
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2002-07-25 13:09:36

Hello,

I prepared a preliminary version of a Tibetan truetype font with
Unicode mapping.

Tibetan can be input and viewed with Yudit (www.yudit.org). Tibetan
Wylie .kmap file for Yudit is attached. There are still many bugs,
because proper rendering of Tibetan requires support of glyph
variants, but it might be useful even in its current form.

Please view an attached screenshot of Yudit typing an ancient Tibetan
saying:

"ye shes mig gcig dri ma med",

that means:

"Unique eye of wisdom is never faulty".

Ask me directly if you are interested in this font, I will send it.

Grisha
["Tibetan-Wylie.zip" (application/x-zip-compressed)]
["tib1.PNG" (image/png)]