List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: Groupware for i18n-teams.
From:       Grisha Mokhin <mokhin () bog ! msu ! ru>
Date:       2002-06-21 17:26:22

Hello Piotr and Andrea,

Russian team has also prepared such a php-based engine for translation
coordination. The author is "Albert R. Valiev" <darkstar@kde.ru>, he
says it is ready for publishing. So you might want to check it with
him to avoid duplication of efforts.

Albert, please contact Piotr Szymanski <djurban@linuxpl.org> and
Andrea Rizzi <rizzi@kde.org> about this, or subscribe to
kde-i18n-doc@kde.org and continue discussion here.