List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: Tibetan input
From:       Roozbeh Pournader <roozbeh () sharif ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-20 11:34:47

On Thu, 20 Jun 2002, Grisha Mokhin wrote:

> If we are to prepare a proposal, I can help with figuring out what
> specific symbols are to be added, and then design a Unicode Tibetan
> font with proper code points.
>
> Who is the expert on Tibetan in Unicode consortium?
> How can we actually file such a proposal?
>
> Roozbeh, what do you think?

You should first subscribe to the Unicode mailing list. Then post an email
telling exactly about your concerns and the existing problems. The experts
are all on the mailing list. There is usually two responses:

  1) There is no need for this new character, you can already encode it
  this or that way.

  2) Yes, the character's missing. Would you write a proposal?

In the second case, I will definitely be able to help you write the
proposal and pass it through the Consortium.

roozbeh