List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [introduction] Annemieke den Teuling
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-06-14 9:29:37

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 04:20:00PM +0200, stynx wrote:
> So I probably will have a couple of questions about KDE i18n administration
> in the next few weeks and hope you will be able to help me.

Sure, just post your questions to the list and we'll do our best to assist
you. You might also want to get in touch with the dutch translation team if
you want to talk in your native language (best veel Hollanders die wat met
KDE doen ;), see www.kde.nl/nl/.

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much