List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: statistic for kdelibs.po and desktop.po?
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-01 7:53:07

Am Samstag, 1. Juni 2002 08:20 schrieb Claudiu Costin:

> > In my understanding they are combined in the "kdelibs" entry (maybe also
> > other files from the root dir, can't count the strings at the moment).
> > Not sure, however, if this is a good idea.
>
>    It's good from programming point of view. Else, with any other new
> lonely files, the page will grow in width (on full info page) or height (on
> the other stat page) and it's very hard to track them.

Sure, but from the users' perspective knotify, libkscreensaver and the rest
are nowhere near the importance of kdelibs.po and desktop.po which makes the
"libs" entry almost useless.

How about 3 entries: 2 for the main files and 1 for "other root files"?

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org