List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: statistic for kdelibs.po and desktop.po?
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-31 10:01:58

Am Freitag, 31. Mai 2002 12:00 schrieb Nguyen Hung Vu:
> I found that kdelibs.po and desktop.po are missing in statistic page:
>
> http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/KDE_3_0_BRANCH/vi/index.php

In my understanding they are combined in the "kdelibs" entry (maybe also other
files from the root dir, can't count the strings at the moment). Not sure,
however, if this is a good idea.

Anyway, you can see separate figures from the "essentials page" at
http://i18n.kde.org/stats/gui/KDE_3_0_BRANCH/essential.php

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org