List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Congrulations for Swedish team!
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-05-28 6:29:06

Am Montag, 27. Mai 2002 22:51 schrieb Claudiu Costin:

> > 1) IMHO the ppdtranslations.pot file should be added to the
> > score tables. Several teams have translated it even if
> > it's just an optional component and not recommended for translation.
>
>    I think just like you, but Thomas have another opinion. I've
> made GUI stats application to ignore a list of configured PO files.
> Just ppdtranslation.po for the moment :-/

I have no real problem with adding ppdtranslation.po to that part of the
statistics. My main point was that we'd need separate figures for the
"minimum requirement stuff" (libs, desktop, base) and that counting the ppd
thing as a part of the "libs" would distort the figures for those essential
files. Since we now have a separate page for them I really don't care too
much what you add to the score thing.

What should not be in there is probably Gideon and, maybe, KOffice for the
branch. I lost somewhat track of the latter. Is it a "real" version the stats
for 3_0_BRANCH are referring to or is it just a random code snapshot?.

Speaking of KOffice: I guess we also would have to include kdelibs.po and
desktop.po from HEAD into the upcoming KOffice release. Teams that still
concentrate on 3_0_BRANCH should take this into account if they want to be in
that release.

Regards,

Thomas

--