List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE in latin
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-05-24 14:51:08

On Wed, May 22, 2002 at 09:20:35AM -0700, John Knight wrote:
> I second Malcom's opinion there, as Latin is at least still spoken in
> Vatican City and is learnt by university students for langauge reasons,
> I'd be willing to make an allowance for it if I were the person running
> the show.

Klingon is also studied at universities for language reasons.

Anyway, to end this discussion: we'll work in kdenonbeta for now and once we
have a significant amount translated I will bring up this topic again. I
believe that once a fair share has been translated the arguments for
inclusion become a lot strong and some of the arguments against will have
been dismissed.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap@capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much