List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: =?iso-8859-1?b?W7GksO1d?="=?iso-8859-1?b?uLi8vA==?="=?iso-8859-1?b?v6G8rSC15biutMIgsO2wtMDMuqXGr
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2002-05-24 13:26:16

On Friday 24 May 2002 15:20, Thomas Diehl wrote:

> > > This solution seems to be better.
> >
> > Are you volunteering?
> >
> > David - who admins koffice-devel and kde-core-devel, and finds it quite
> > time-consuming.
>
> Also we have quite a lot (and often important) CCs from people who are not
> subscribed to the list.

Then you have to add them to the "accepted posters" list, and they can post
at will after that.
Hmm, I don't know if mailman has the option for "allow all subscribers PLUS
the people in the white list to post".
koffice-devel and kde-core-devel are "white list only", subscribers can't necessarily post.

http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~david/