List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Missing encoding information in ".pot" files
From:       Jacob Sparre Andersen <sparre () nbi ! dk>
Date:       2002-05-23 14:00:39

Version 0.11.1 of `msgmerge` complains about missing
encoding information in the template files in the CVS
archive.

Shouldn't the "Content-Type" and "Content-Transfer-Encoding"
fields be filled out even in the template files?

And now that we are at it, couldn't we make sure that the
"Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc." line is
substituted with something like "Copyright © 2002, The KDE
Project"?

Jacob
--
Det hedder lap, ikke padsj!

      Og gør som jeg mener (og skriver), ikke som jeg siger.