List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    OT: Re: new i18n language
From:       Jacek Stolarczyk <jacek () mer ! chemia ! polsl ! gliwice ! pl>
Date:       2002-05-20 8:28:02

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Malcolm Hunter wrote:
[...]
> > Not really, see my other e-mail. In short: Klingon can be romanised and
> > represented in the Enlighs alphabet.
[...]
> Some people have obviously got too much time on their hands.

Yeah, I'm waiting to see KDE translated into Quenya and Sindarin. Just
imagine "Say `friend` (`mellon`) to open the dialog box" :-)

Sorry for off-topic. Couldn't resist :-)

Regards,

Jacek Stolarczyk
PS. The quote is inspired by LotR, inscription on Moria gate.
--
jstolarz@kde.org
Coordinator of Polish translations of KDE