List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    desktop.pot problem...
From:       ycheng () slat ! org
Date:       2002-05-18 18:45:42

Hi, my first mail here, ^_^

If I make mistakes in this mail, please just tell me ^_^

I update from cvs server and get the following result:

$ LC_ALL=C msgmerge zh_TW/messages/desktop.po templates/desktop.pot
templates/desktop.pot:5734: invalid control sequence
templates/desktop.pot:5750: invalid control sequence
templates/desktop.pot:5758: invalid control sequence
templates/desktop.pot:5786: invalid control sequence
templates/desktop.pot:5798: invalid control sequence
templates/desktop.pot:5802: invalid control sequence
found 6 fatal errors

the problem come from "\s" in desktop.pot

is there anychance we can get rid of this ?

thank you very much.

Yuan-Chen Cheng