List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Vietnamese KDE available for testing
From:       "Nguyen Hung.Takeshi" <vuhung16 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-04-24 1:15:25

Hello all,

I have built Vietnamese language support for KDE. This rpm should works on
Linux Mandrake 8.1 or 8.2 with kde3.0 installed.

I have checked it and found some serious translation mistakes ( mine). I 'll
fix them before 3.0.1

It is here, with some screenshots:

http://www.fedu.uec.ac.jp/~vuhung/kde/

Comments/Feedbacks are welcome and should be sent to vuhung@fedu.uec.ac.jp

Happy translating

Nguyen Hung Vu

=====
|                 Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan  |
| Takeshi'HP            http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/  |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?     http://vi.i18n.kde.org            |
| VYSA:                 http://vysasports.vngate.net/     |