List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdex.dtd
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-04-23 14:41:48

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 14:43, Éric Bischoff wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 April 2002 13:58, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:
> > Until now I have been working in HEAD and backporting to KDE_3_0_BRANCH,
> > so this seems to be the time to stop doing that, since the dtd will not
> > work in the branch. That is ok though, I just ran update_xml one last
> > time, and I will work exclusively in HEAD from now on
>
> No. The new DTD will work in the branch, because it includes the old DTD.
> I'm also working in HEAD and backporting to the branch myself (for new docs
> only, of course. Fixes are done separatly in each branch accordingly to
> each doc's evolution).

I forgot to say : even if you can backport translated po files from HEAD to
the KDE 3.0.1 branch, don't forget to re-run ./update_xml in the KDE 3.0.1
branch. Otherwise the problem suspected by Erik (recent FPI with old kdelibs)
will happen. Perharps my explanations were not clear.

In any case, it's always sane to do a separate ./update_xml for each branch
;-).