List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdex.dtd
From:       Éric Bischoff <e.bischoff () noos ! fr>
Date:       2002-04-23 12:39:14

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 12:47, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:
> Apparently there is an updated version of kdex.dtd What do I have to do so
> that my meinproc can compile the docbooks again? Is it enough to update
> kdelibs in the KDE_3_0_BRANCH, or can it only be compiling kdelibs from
> HEAD?

I've sent a message on the list about that some time ago.

You must install the version of kdelibs/kdoctools from HEAD. It will work for
the branch too. If you don't want to compile/install, all you have to do is
symlink :

	$KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization ->
		$SOMEPATH/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization

	$KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook ->
		$SOMEPATH/kdelibs/kdoctools/docbook

(use the HEAD kdelibs to symlink, of course)

(PS Coolo, it's not cool that it's named ksgmltools2 in one case and kdoctools
in the other case)