List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdenpim/empath.pot [was: kdenonbeta/krn.pot ]
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinse () kde ! nl>
Date:       2002-03-30 10:18:40

Op vrijdag 29 maart 2002 22:32, schreef David Faure:
> On Friday 29 March 2002 22:17, Rinse de Vries wrote:
> > Speaking about dead applications,
> > empath is part of kdepim since kde1.x, but I have never seen that
> > application in real life.
> > Is it still part of KDE or is it a dead project?
>
> kdepim is supposedly in development, not dead.

Yep, I know, kdepim is in development, I use most of it's applications on an
daily base.

But what about Empath? It is part of the current kdepim cvs tree, but
according to apps.kde.com (http://apps.kde.com/nf/2/info/id/49) it's dead.

so I guess the file kdepim/empath.pot should also be removed.

Kind regards, Rinse

Kind regards, Rinse