List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.1
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicog () snafu ! de>
Date:       2002-03-29 21:24:40

Could please somebody add all the QT_TRANSLATE_NOOP strings that are in QT's
file src/xml/qxml.cpp to the QT strings to be translated in KDE?

In at least one place in KOffice, we display to the user the error given back
by QDomDocument::setContent. However we cannot display the error message
itself, as it is untranslated.

I am sorry but I have not time to do it myself and I would prefer not to
forget it again and having to wait again another KDE version.

Thank you in advance!

Have a nice day/evening/night!