List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    file finder
From:       Tamas Szanto <tszanto () MOL ! hu>
Date:       2002-03-29 12:29:23

1) There are still some untranslated messages in the file finder
utility (KFind).

"Name/Location", "Date Range", "Advanced"  // tab labels
"&Edit Regular Expression"   // button
"Bytes", "Kb", "Mb"
"Equal To"  // operator

2) The font installer:
"File"  // column label (untranslated)

3) It's probably just my problem, but I couldn't start KDevelop
(KDEVELOP_2_1_RELEASE) under KDE 3.0. I tried to
use the "--enable-mt" configure switch (otherwise it didn't
find the Qt libs), but after the installation the app
can't be started at all.

Tamas Szanto
tszanto@mol.hu
the Hungarian i18n team