List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    "about"-problem
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r=20Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2002-03-25 12:42:27

This is certainly not a showstopper, but pretty weird. In all the kde3
programs I have seen under help->about the program there is usually a
translation tab. In that tab it only shows the first paragraph of the
translated text where there usually are two paragraphs. The line breaks are
pretty strange too. I have of course only seen this in Danish.

Erik