List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Korean spam
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-03-13 14:05:31

On Wednesday 13 March 2002 10:06, =C9ric Bischoff wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 March 2002 09:19, KIM KyungHeon wrote:
> > Again, I hope that anyone change sending permission of this list to
> > subscriber only.
>
> The problem is that some KDE people outside of this list might want to
> write to it.
All that this requires is a volunteer to moderate these posts from outsid=
e.
Currently I (beeing kde-i18n-doc-admin) have 70 mails to moderate,
all of them spam. I have my theories why this mail attracts so many asian
spammers, so I'd welcome a voluteer to overtake kde-i18n-doc and then
change the list to subscribers only.

Greetings, Stephan